There are many private investigators out there that make promises and guarantees, live outside moral boundaries, disregard the importance of client relations, and see their job as above the law. Unfortunately, these aren’t good PI’s. At National Investigations Inc. we represent hard working, respectful, and resourceful private investigators that not only know the limits of their careers, but work tirelessly in hopes to bring our clients the results that they desire.
National Investigations Inc. specializes in an extensive list of investigation services. Some of our top services include: matrimonial investigations, child custody cases, abuse cases, background checks, missing person investigations, and much more. We have several years of experience working in the state of NJ, and our investigators can leverage this knowledge to ensure the case is solved to your satisfaction.
Your satisfaction is our number one concern, and we will do everything possible to ensure this is met. We are available to answer any questions or listen to any concerns you may have. In addition to our dedicated services, we ensure that your privacy is of the upmost importance to us, and offer our word that your confidentiality is always considered when handling your unique case. Our NJ private investigators are proud to provide a 99% success rate in cases solved and 100% client confidentiality.
As previously mentioned, not all PI’s are the created equal. We’ve compiled a list of 10 attributes and principles to maintain while in the private investigation industry, which National Investigations Inc. obeys by:
1. Always follow a moral compass of some kind
2. Don’t do anything your children wouldn’t be proud of
3. Don’t make promises that you aren’t 100% sure you can keep
4. Always strive to fully comprehend what the client is really asking for
5. ALWAYS follow facts, facts, facts
6. PI’s do NOT exist to perform a client’s dirty work
7. Utilizing lots of public records is part of the job, which makes us not any more powerful than the average person
8. Always maintain open, honest relationships with clients, lawyers, etc.
9. Never “guarantee” anything
10. Only ever share or reveal information of which you can also openly reveal the sources
Overall, if peace of mind with your specific situation is the ultimate goal, be sure to choose a private investor that not only takes success seriously, but takes professionalism, honesty and confidentiality serious as well. Private investigators of NJ represent a firm with measured records of success, years of experience in the area, reasonable prices, and total secrecy. Choose National Investigations—contact us today to schedule a free consultation.